St. Joseph Catholic Academy in Kenosha, Wisconsin, is searching for its next President. This position will begin July 1, 2021, following the retirement of St. Joseph’s current President. Founded in 1957 by the School Sisters of St. Francis as a high school, St. Joseph has changed and adapted with the times. Situated on two campuses in close proximity to beautiful Lake Michigan, this PK through 12th grade college preparatory school is supported by ten parishes, and is the largest private school in the area. St. Joseph is an Archdiocesan school with a lay Board of Directors.
The President of St. Joseph Catholic Academy (SJCA) provides inspirational, confident, growth-minded leadership to build on SJCA’s strengths, particularly the PK-12 model. The President will serve as the official representative of the institution ‒ the “face” of the school. He/she will form strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, maintain the integrity of the mission and vision of the school, and manifest an inspiring Catholic identity. The President reports to the Board of Directors and will focus on fundraising, enrollment, finance, staffing and planning while two strong principals manage the ins and outs of academics, faith formation, student life, guidance, technology and athletics.
The President for St. Joseph Catholic Academy will be a:
- Practicing Catholic.
- Mission-driven decision maker.
- Dynamic face of the school, representing St. Joseph to all constituent groups, able to bring people together and empower them to action.
- Effective team builder who will engage with the existing faculty and staff in a collaborative yet decisive manner.
Ideal candidates for this position should possess:
- Relevant advanced degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen.
- Fundraising and marketing expertise.
- Outstanding communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in an academic setting, with board relations and strategic planning a plus.
The full position profile is available at www.cbservices.org/csm.html. Interested and qualified candidates should submit electronically, in a consolidated format, a letter of introduction; a resume; five professional references (names, email addresses and telephone numbers); and a written essay of no more than 500 words answering the question “How would you develop relationships and subsequently invite financial investment in the mission of SJCA?” to:
St. Joseph Catholic Academy President Search
Catholic School Management
Attn: Mary J. Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is March 25, 2021. Learn more about St. Joseph Catholic Academy at www.sjcawi.org.