This weekend marks the holiest days in the Catholic calendar: the triduum of Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday, followed by Easter Sunday.
On the show today:
- NCR columnist Melissa Musick Nussbaum
- Anna Keating, co-author with Melissa of The Catholic Catalogue: A Field Guide to the Daily Acts That Make Up a Catholic Life
- The Catholic Catalogue offers ways to make life a little bit holier, says an NCR book review.
- Another perspective: Holy Week with a toddler and a newborn
- From the archives: Fr. Tom Reese on how to cope with Holy Week when you feel less than inspired.
How do I listen?
We can let you know when new podcast episodes are published. Sign up for emails here.
From your iPhone or iPad: Open the preloaded app called "Podcasts." It has a purple icon. If you're reading this from your phone, tap this link, which will take you straight there. (You can also use the magnifying glass icon to search; type "NCR in Conversation.") Once you're on the series page, you can tap on an episode title to play it. Tap on the "subscribe" button to have new episodes sent to your phone. If you prefer another podcast player, you can find "NCR in Conversation" there. (Here’s the RSS feed.)
From your Android phone or tablet: You can listen and subscribe using the preloaded Google Play app. If you're reading this from your phone, tap this link to play the latest episode and learn more about the app.
From your desktop or laptop: You can also simply press the play button above to listen on this page. Make sure to keep this window open on your browser, or the audio will stop. You can always find the latest episode of NCR in Conversation at NCRonline.org/podcast.
Enter your email address to receive free newsletters from NCR.