Following the publication of the document "Aqua fons vitae" and the press release of March 21, the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development is pleased to provide an update on its WASH project (access to drinking Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) in a selected number of health care facilities belonging to the Catholic Church.
- His Eminence Cardinal Peter K.A. Turkson, Prefect of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development
- His Excellency Damiano Guzzetti, Bishop of Moroto in Uganda (one of the Dioceses involved in the WASH project)
- Sr. Adela Orea, a Daughter of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul (one of the Congregations involved in the WASH project), Administrator of the San Carlos Hospital in Altamirano Chiapas, Mexico
- Dr. Giulia Amerio, paediatrician, Associazione Comunità Papa Giovanni XXIII, Facilitator of the Health Thematic Group of the Forum of Catholic inspired NGOs
- Sr. Liberty "Beth" Elarmo, member of the General Council of the Sisters Ministers of the Infirm of St. Camillo de Lellis (one of the Congregations involved in the WASH project)
- David Douglas, Founder of the non-profit Waterlines and Principal of GlobalWater 2020
- Lindsay Deny, Health Adviser at GlobalWater 2020