On June 15, join a free virtual symposium called "Forward Together: Where Science, Ethics, and Religion Intersect in a Changing World!" This event is hosted by the American Association for the Advancement of Science’s (AAAS) Dialogue on Science, Ethics, and Religion (DoSER) program in honor of our 25th anniversary.
The half-day symposium will include panel presentations and small-group discussions on topics at the forefront of the science-religion dialogue, the broad impacts of science on human life and society, and the importance of faith communities for enabling the broadest benefits of scientific advances. Speakers include:
- Dr. Nalini Nadkarni, University of Utah
- Dr. David Anderson, Bridgeway Community Church and BridgeLeader Network
- Dr. Sudip Parikh, AAAS
- Dr. Briana Pobiner, Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History
- Dr. Pamela Payne Foster, University of Alabama School of Medicine in Tuscaloosa
- Dr. Jennifer Wiseman, AAAS DoSER
- and many more!
This event is free and open to the public.