Top-ten stories on NCRonline.org
The five parts of the five-part essay by Sr. Sandra Schneiders, Religious life as prophetic life form, took five of the top-10 most-viewed stories on the NCR web site in January.
If we pull Sr. Schneiders' essay out of the line-up, the top stories are:
- Mary Daly, radical feminist theologian, dead at 81
- NCR Today: The NCR group blog
- Mother Millea urges U.S. religious to comply with study
- Papal liturgist endorses 'reform of the reform'
- Bishop: 'Schneiders' analysis inspiring, challenging'
- For Mary Daly: in memory of courage walking
- A theologian-pope sidelines theology
- Haiti: The rest of the story is ours
- Jews move to halt spitting at Christians in Jerusalem
- Gay marriage in Latin America, and a breakaway church in Uganda
Looking for comments?
We've suspended comments on NCRonline.org for a while. If you missed that announcement, learn more about our decision here.