I am happy — proud — to announce that 1,000 people from 15 countries have joined NCR Forward, our digital membership program.
Thank you for your support.
A couple weeks ago, we launched NCR Forward as a way for our online readers to support our news organization through monthly giving, while enjoying interactive benefits and exclusive insights from editors and contributors.
Our sister publication is hiring! Learn more about employment opportunities with Global Sisters Report.
A thousand people have joined NCR Forward and are now supporting the kind of reporting and analysis you've come to expect from NCR. Stories like:
- National correspondent Heidi Schlumpf's in-depth profile of the Fellowship of Catholic University Students, who they are, how are they financed, and what are their plans for the future.
- NCR columnist Michael Sean Winter's review of an important book by a New York Times columnist that is shaping the views of American Catholics.
- Vatican correspondent Joshua J. McElwee's authoritative reporting on the global church and the Francis papacy.
That is the kind of journalism NCR Forward members support. Will you join them today? Please join us and become a member for $5 a month.
As a member, you will receive:
- Weekly e-newsletters from the two of us, along with NCR reporters and editors. Get an inside look at important topics, behind-the-scenes notes and photos and a preview of what's to come from the NCR newsroom.
- Opportunities to provide feedback: Weigh in on newsroom topics and polls. We want to hear from our most loyal readers!
- Invitations to events in your area
- Our annual member report with a look at the impact of our reader-supported journalism
NCR provides a unique brand of independent Catholic news. And that news must be supported by those who read it most. That means you! Become a member of NCR Forward today.
You can learn more about NCR Forward here.