In this live conversation, the second of a series of four, Soul Seeing editor Michael Leach speaks with Manhattan College professor Natalia Imperatori-Lee about Lenten spirituality.
- In her column on NCR, Imperatori-Lee has some suggestions for this Lenten season that focus more on creating space than giving up.
- Soul Seeing, which is edited by Michael Leach, is a regular NCR column focused on spirituality and the "peace beyond all understanding." You can read all Soul Seeing columns here.
- You can also explore the archive of Soul Seeing columns for the Lenten season by clicking here.
Mark your calendar for our upcoming Soul Seeing for Lent conversations:
- March 17 with Benedictine Sr. Joan Chittister
- March 31 with Franciscan Fr. Richard Rohr