Following are the top 20 most-visted Web pages, in descending order, on NCRonline.org during the month of May.
- NCR Today, NCR's new blog.
- It was a 'face-up-to-the-life-you-have-just-inherited' speech, Sr. Joan Chitter's reflection on Pres. Obama's Notre Dame speech.
- Vatican's moderate line on Obama has deep roots, analysis by John Allen
- Irish abuse report demands decisive action, commentary by U.S. Dominican Fr. Thomas Doyle
- Bishops urged to restore civility in pro-life efforts, report of a speech by Jesuit Fr. John P. Langan of Georgetown University
- Obama's singling out Bernardin, Hesburgh is message for us, Fr. Richard McBrien's take on Pres. Obama's speech at Notre Dame
- International nun's group supports U.S. women religious, the international women religious union issued a strong supportive statement for U.S. women religious congregations under investigation by the Vatican.
- Mahony on ministry; headaches in the Holy Land, John Allen's April 30 column
- Obama's speech at Notre Dame, Hiedi Schlumpf reporting from Notre Dame campus
- Three great ironies about Benedict's Holy Land visit, John Allen's wrap-up of the pope's mid-May trip to the Middle East
- Judge Sotomayor's experience trumps all, analysis of a Supreme Court nominee
- The inevitable, necessary crisis, one of Tom Roberts' stories as he travels across the united states talking to Catholics about community and parish life.
- With Diaz nomination, Obama passes major Catholic test, John Allen's May 29 column.
- Cleveland diocese shaken by seismic shifts, one of Tom Roberts' stories as he travels across the united states talking to Catholics about community and parish life.
- Obama calls for understanding, respect in abortion debate, our story from Notre Dame
- In Search of the Emerging church, Tom Roberts's blog on his road trip exploring American Catholic life.
- We're all in the same boat, John Allen's column from May 22
- Why was Obama ND visit 'Eloquence Incomplete'?, commentary by Douglas Kmiec
- US ambassador to Vatican named, a breaking news story May 27
- Insider accounts from a lonely man, excerpts from Archbishop Rembert G. Weakland's soon to be released autobiography.
Looking for comments?
We've suspended comments on NCRonline.org for a while. If you missed that announcement, learn more about our decision here.