Following are the top 20 most-visted Web pages, in descending order, on NCRonline.org during the month of May.
- NCR Today, NCR's new blog.
- It was a 'face-up-to-the-life-you-have-just-inherited' speech, Sr. Joan Chitter's reflection on Pres. Obama's Notre Dame speech.
- Vatican's moderate line on Obama has deep roots, analysis by John Allen
- Irish abuse report demands decisive action, commentary by U.S. Dominican Fr. Thomas Doyle
- Bishops urged to restore civility in pro-life efforts, report of a speech by Jesuit Fr. John P. Langan of Georgetown University
- Obama's singling out Bernardin, Hesburgh is message for us, Fr. Richard McBrien's take on Pres. Obama's speech at Notre Dame
- International nun's group supports U.S. women religious, the international women religious union issued a strong supportive statement for U.S. women religious congregations under investigation by the Vatican.
- Mahony on ministry; headaches in the Holy Land, John Allen's April 30 column
- Obama's speech at Notre Dame, Hiedi Schlumpf reporting from Notre Dame campus
- Three great ironies about Benedict's Holy Land visit, John Allen's wrap-up of the pope's mid-May trip to the Middle East
- Judge Sotomayor's experience trumps all, analysis of a Supreme Court nominee
- The inevitable, necessary crisis, one of Tom Roberts' stories as he travels across the united states talking to Catholics about community and parish life.
- With Diaz nomination, Obama passes major Catholic test, John Allen's May 29 column.
- Cleveland diocese shaken by seismic shifts, one of Tom Roberts' stories as he travels across the united states talking to Catholics about community and parish life.
- Obama calls for understanding, respect in abortion debate, our story from Notre Dame
- In Search of the Emerging church, Tom Roberts's blog on his road trip exploring American Catholic life.
- We're all in the same boat, John Allen's column from May 22
- Why was Obama ND visit 'Eloquence Incomplete'?, commentary by Douglas Kmiec
- US ambassador to Vatican named, a breaking news story May 27
- Insider accounts from a lonely man, excerpts from Archbishop Rembert G. Weakland's soon to be released autobiography.
Just $5 a month supports NCR's independent Catholic journalism.
We are committed to keeping our online journalism open and available to as many readers as possible. To do that, we need your help. Join NCR Forward, our new membership program.
Looking for comments?
We've suspended comments on NCRonline.org for a while. If you missed that announcement, learn more about our decision here.