In this live conversation, the first in a series of four, Soul Seeing editor Michael Leach speaks with NCR columnist Franciscan Fr. Dan Horan about Lenten spirituality.
- In his column on Ash Wednesday, Horan suggests that Catholics go back to basics this Lent, spending time with Scripture, in prayer and caring for neighbors.
- Soul Seeing, which is edited by Michael Leach, is a regular NCR column focused on spirituality and the "peace beyond all understanding." You can read all Soul Seeing columns here.
- You can also explore the archive of Horan's columns on NCR by clicking here.
Mark your calendar for our upcoming Soul Seeing for Lent conversations:
- March 3 with theologian Natalia Imperatori-Lee
- March 17 with Benedictine Sr. Joan Chittister
- March 31 with Franciscan Fr. Richard Rohr
Enter your email address to receive free newsletters from NCR.