NCR Publisher Caitlin Hendel and Editor Dennis Coday take over this episode to talk about current stories on NCRonline.org, discuss how we determine news stories and editorials, and to ask for your support in NCR's mission of providing quality independent journalism.
- Caitlin and Dennis discussed NCR's news coverage on Facebook Live.
- The Vatican this week announced that Pope Francis' trip to South Sudan is postponed.
- ICYMI: Pope Francis and President Trump met last week at the Vatican.
- NCR's Tom Roberts took a deep dive into the Knights of Columbus and their financial influence.
- In the Field Hospital, reporter Peter Feuerherd looks at the trend of restorationism in modern parishes.
- Today marks the start of NCR's eighth annual Webathon, and we need your support.
How do I listen?
From your iPhone or iPad: Open the preloaded app called "Podcasts." It has a purple icon. If you’re reading this from your phone, tap this link, which will take you straight there. (You can also use the magnifying glass icon to search; type "NCR in Conversation.") Once you’re on the series page, you can tap on an episode title to play it. Tap on the "subscribe" button to have new episodes sent to your phone. If you prefer another podcast player, you can find "NCR in Conversation" there. (Here’s the RSS feed.)
From our sister publication: GSR in the Classroom is a supplementary curriculum for use in Catholic middle and high schools and faith formation programs. Learn more.
From your Android phone or tablet: You can listen and subscribe using the preloaded Google Play app. If you’re reading this from your phone, tap this link to play the latest episode and learn more about the app.
From your desktop or laptop: You can also simply press the play button above to listen on this page. Make sure to keep this window open on your browser, or the audio will stop. You can find the latest episode of NCR in Conversation at NCRonline.org/podcast.