Here are must read stories on NCR today:
- Pope Francis' visit to US, Cuba to highlight families, charity, tolerance
- Chicago archbishop: Church should work through social changes together
- Irish conference hears message: Climate action requires 'new era of solidarity'
- Commentary: How long will Israel let its churches and mosques burn?
Don't miss these stories at Global Sisters Report:
- Commentary by Franciscan Sr. Ilia Delio: Lex credendi, lex vivendi: A response to Laudato Si'
- The latest blog from staff writer Dawn Cherie Araujo: Changing racism
- Catholic sisters at the UN: Bringing the moral voice to the debate
- History professor takes on homelessness on campus
National news from around the web:
From our sister publication: A Place to Call Home, a new series focusing on women religious helping people who are homeless. Read more
- This story fascinates me: Katy Perry, nuns, archbishop fight over L.A. convent
- Connecticut: Court upholds $1 million priest abuse verdict, rejects church challenge to state law
- Catholic priest claims two men spat on him at gay pride parade
- California: Catholic school says kindergartner's haircut is distracting
- St. Paul-Minneapolis: Clergy abuse victims want video shown in churches, online
International news from around the web:
- Dalit Christians in India file complaint with UN against Vatican, accusing the church of caste-based discrimination
- Islamic State beheads women for 'sorcery' in Syria