Here are the must read stories on NCRonline today:
- Milwaukee archdiocese to give $21 million to abuse survivors
- Faith groups embrace EPA's Clean Power Plan
- Faith leaders push GOP debate to address climate change, inequality
- Francis: Divorced and remarried are 'not by any means excommunicated'
- Book Review: Missoula is unpolished but still a must read
National news from around the web:
- St. Paul-Minneapolis priest says archdiocese offered him $10,000 to leave priesthood
- Chicago archdiocese priest suspended
- God-free Gospel fun at nonreligious service
- Bismark diocese cuts ties with Boy Scouts
- Chris Christie discussed birth control, Catholic faith
International news from around the web:
Looking for comments?
We've suspended comments on NCRonline.org for a while. If you missed that announcement, learn more about our decision here.