Our special coverage on family issues started some time ago. You can read a blog outlining what we have covered and are going to cover.
Some new family stories on NCRonline today include:
- Viewpoint: Policy fails test of pastoral wisdom
- Changes in family life challenge Europe's Catholic church
- Mixed marriages challenge Asian families
Other must read stories on NCR:
- Austrian cardinal calls upon EU bishops to "find a common line" for migrant crisis
- Francis' annulment changes stress prompt decisions, power of local bishops
- Will Pope Francis' annulment reforms impact U.S. Catholics?
- Francis calls on every parish across Europe to house refugee families
New to NCR: In his Pencil Preaching column, cartoonist Pat Marrin offers a sketch and reflection for the day's scripture readings. Learn more>
Some national news from around the web:
- As pope visit nears, U.S. Catholic church faces financial strain
- Is Southern California the new Deep South?
- A dramatically spruced up St. Patrick's Cathedral awaits Francis
- Make-A-Wish Arizona sends girl to Vatican City
Some international news from around the web:
- Commentary: With bold words and baby steps, pope finds fans from beyond his flock
- A conservative revolt is brewing inside the Vatican
- Vatican interns help build papal following on social media
- Kidnapping rampant in Nigeria as another bishop disappears