I hope everyone had a blessed and happy Easter. Here is what's new on NCRonline today:
- Francis laments 'cowardly and senseless' Easter killings in Pakistan
- Column by Robert Mickens: The greatest story never told
- Take and Read: The Interior Castle
- Catholic TV pioneer Mother Angelica dead at 92
- Column by Thomas Reese: How many Jesuits does it take to change a light bulb?
Here is what's new on Global Sisters Report:
- Dormitory expansion in Tanzania is slow but keeps girls in school
- GSR Today: Look to the sisters in an increasingly terror-driven world
- Three Stats and a Map: More than 15,000 nuclear weapons on Earth
- Q & A with Lucy Kurien, providing shelter and love in India
Here is what's new on the web:
- Slew of anti-abortion laws may thwart Zika research
- China official says Dalai Lama 'making a fool' of Buddhism
- Islamic State dealt hefty body blow with death of top aide: officials
- Iraqi Christians fear extinction, see no relief from Islamic State
- Who are Pakistan's Christians?
- Boston archdiocese settles with 7 alleged victims of clergy abuse
- Kidnapped Indian priest’s whereabouts unknown amidst rumors of his execution
- Spotify turns to eighties nostalgia, Pope Francis in ad campaign to court new users
- Priest gambled $500,000 meant for Canadian refugees, church says
Don't forget to check out Pencil Preaching, a daily sketch of the Word each day. Also sign up to to receive the Daily Bread, quick Scripture reflections to start your day.