Here are the top stories at NCR today:
- Editorial: Financial reforms need transparency
- Supreme Court order sends contraception case back to lower courts in search of compromise
- Pope's visit to Armenian genocide memorial may strain tensions with Turkey
- Wars, extremism fray Christian-Muslim relations in Middle East
- Column: Statement guides me on my mission
Don't miss these stories from Global Sisters Report:
- Illegal gold mining in Ghana undercuts church's plans for land, threatens environment and lives
- Spiritual direction: Sacred listening and the women religious who keep it alive
- Religious life in our own words: A delicate balance
- Immigration detention centers under increased scrutiny while rumors of increased deportation raids mount
- US sisters turn their lands over to trusts, preserving them from development
News from around the web:
- Can the Christian left be a real political force?
- Donald Trump urges Muslims 'to turn people in'
- Newt Gingrich’s sad audition to be Donald Trump’s vice president
- Many Evangelicals are in 'an awkward place' with Trump atop GOP
- With interfaith Sunday schools, parents don't have to choose one religion
- Boko Haram may be sending fighters to Islamic State in Libya
- Iran arrests eight for 'un-Islamic' Instagram modelling
- Will Japanese couples come out for marriage equality?
- Northern Indian nuns agree to donate their organs
- Nun who survived horrific Yemen massacre recounts 'miraculous escape'
- Catholic bishops use election to warn against marriage equality
- Female student at Catholic school wins in fight to wear pants