Here are the must reads on NCRonline today:
- Vatican delegate urges Pope Francis to fire Guam archbishop over abuse
- The 'spiritual battle' over the Dakota Access pipeline
- Soul Seeing: Our intelligence is a gift from a generous creator
- Bishop, other leaders call for peace, unity after attack in St. Cloud
- Column: Do Democrats have a shot at taking Congress?
- Longtime social justice leader Msgr. Marvin Mottet dies at age 86
- ICYMI: New NCR series delves into questions of peace
- ICYMI: Another appointee to Vatican abuse commission leaves group, member reveals
Don't miss these stories at Global Sisters Report:
- Sisters provide safety for children of Vietnam's fish farmers
- Freedom Sunday brings attention to human trafficking Sept. 25
- Q & A with Srs. Michaela Gotangco and Crescencia Lucero, fighting for justice in the Philippines
- Column: Should I stay here or should I go?
In other news around the web:
- Islamic State claims responsibility for Minnesota mall attack
- Prayer and politics in Congress
- What does Trump's promise of a nation "under one God" really mean?
- 'Kung Fu' nuns bike Himalayas to oppose human trafficking
- France burkini ban: Australian woman forced off Riviera beach
- Belgium minor first to be granted euthanasia
- Segregation is still alive at these Christian schools
- A start-up wants to grow kosher meat in a lab
- And wouldn't this make our lives just a bit easier? Why you should pay a penny to send an email