Civility loses second debate, says NCR panel of millennial Catholic women
In case you missed our panelists for the first presidential debate, we spoke to several Latino Catholics.
ICYMI: Francis names 17 new cardinals, including Chicago's Cupich and Indianapolis' Tobin
Death penalty 'does not fulfill justice,' say Texas Catholic bishops
Portland archbishop points to 'troublesome' misuses of 'Amoris Laetitia'
Sisters provide special education in India at a school called 'dawn of life'
Sisters, advocates gather at US-Mexico border to call attention to immigration policies
Sisters in Haiti focus on Hurricane Matthew, earthquake recovery during election season
More news from around the web:
- Mormons mount insurrection against Trump
- Muslims respond to Trump’s comments with #MuslimsReportStuff
- 'Bacon grease covered bullets': Alabama police chief under fire from Islamic group over Facebook posts
- Major Australian party leaders reaffirm racial tolerance
- InterVarsity's move on gay marriage
I just saw this story and had to add it at the last minute. President Barack Obama wrote a piece for CNN: America will take the giant leap to Mars.
Looking for comments?
We've suspended comments on NCRonline.org for a while. If you missed that announcement, learn more about our decision here.